Stuffed Shells

Manini’s Heat & Serve Stuffed Shells are made exclusively from our proprietary Ancient Grains flour and filled with a rich cheese blend. Topped with a savory marinara sauce, this al dente gluten free dish will be a household favorite in no time at all.

Several online shopping options make Manini’s product easily accessible:

  • Visit Amazon Fresh, where Prime members can search for and purchase Manini’s Pastas, Raviolis, Heat & Serve Entrees & Pizza Dough Balls
  • Check out Williams Sonoma to buy our Pastas, Raviolis & Heat & Serve Entrees in Family Pack Sizes.

See our Store Locator to find retail locations near you.

Product Details

Delicious & Fresh

  • All Natural
  • Protein Rich
  • Rice Free

Cooking Instructions

Keep refrigerated or frozen until ready to eat.

Remove outer band from tray. Pierce overwrap in two places.

If refrigerated: Heat on High for 2 1/2 minutes. Carefully remove overwrap, and heat an additional 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
If frozen: Heat on High for 4 minutes. Carefully remove overwrap, and heat an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.

Let stand for 1 minute. Tray and food may be very hot. Handle with care.

Cook to an internal Temperature of 165 degree.
Cooking times may vary.


Dough Flour Blend (Tapioca Flour, Millet Flour, Teff Flour, Organic Sorghum flour, Organic Amaranth Flour, Potato Starch), Arrowroot, Citrus Fiber, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Dried Eggs, Cane Sugar, Sauce Tomato Paste, Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Sea Salt, Basil Filling Cheese Blend (Ricotta, Fontina, Parmesan, Mozzarella Whey, Milk, Cream, Vinegar, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes), Egg White, Garlic Paste, Sea Salt, Black Pepper


Nutrition Facts

2 serving per container

Per Serving:

Calories 295
Total Fat 7.5g 9.5% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 25mg 8.5% Sodium 225mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 51.5g 18.5% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 4g (Includes 1g 2% Added Sugars) Protein 7g

% Daily Value*
Vitamin D 0.2mcg 1% Calcium 145mg 10% Iron 1.15mg 7.5% Potassium 315mg 7.5%

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ancient Grains

All of our Manini's products are made from custom blends of Ancient Grains including Amaranth, Millet, Teff, Sorghum, and Quinoa – grains that have not been hybridized or modified. These whole grains are naturally gluten free and have been a part of healthy diets for hundreds of years.

Learn More