Lasagna Roll-ups

Manini’s Heat & Serve Lasagna Roll-Ups are naturally gluten free pasta sheets made exclusively from our proprietary Ancient Grains flour. With delicious cheese and savory marinara sauce, this new twist on the traditional Italian favorite provides a satisfying meal in a hurry.

Several online shopping options make Manini’s product easily accessible:

  • Visit Amazon Fresh, where Prime members can search for and purchase Manini’s Pastas, Raviolis, Heat & Serve Entrees & Pizza Dough Balls
  • Visit Amazon.com to shop for our Flours, Buns, Rolls, Brownies and Pizza Crusts
  • Check out Williams Sonoma to buy our Pastas, Raviolis & Heat & Serve Entrees in Family Pack Sizes.

Product Details

Delicious & Fresh

  • All Natural
  • Protein Rich
  • Rice Free

Preparation Instructions

Items are fully cooked. Just Heat and Serve.
Simply cut film to vent.

If refrigerated: Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Carefully remove overwrap, stir, and microwave an additional 1 ½ to 2 minutes.
If frozen: Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Carefully remove overwrap, stir, and microwave an additional 1 ½ to 2 minutes.

Cook to an internal Temperature of 165 degree.
Cooking times may vary.

Ingredients

Dough (flour blend [tapioca flour, millet flour,
teff flour, organic sorghum flour, organic amaranth
flour, potato starch, arrowroot, citrus fiber, cream of
tartar, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum, sea salt],
dried eggs, cane sugar), Sauce (tomato paste, onions,
extra virgin olive oil, sugar, sea salt, basil), Filling (ricotta,
fontina, parmesan, mozzarella [whey, milk, cream, vinegar,
cheese culture, enzymes] egg white, garlic paste, sea salt,
black pepper, carrageenan). Contains: milk, egg

Nutrition Facts

2 serving per container

Amount Per Serving Calories 295

Total Fat 7.5g 8.5% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 25mg 8.5% Sodium 225mg 10% Total Carbohydrate 51.5g 18.5% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 4g Includes 1g Added Sugars 2% Protein 7g

% Daily Value*
Vitamin D 0.1mcg 1% Calcium 145mg 10% Iron 1.15mg 7.5% Potassium 315mg 7.5%

*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ancient Grains

All of our Manini's products are made from custom blends of Ancient Grains including Amaranth, Millet, Teff, Sorghum, and Quinoa – grains that have not been hybridized or modified. These whole grains are naturally gluten free and have been a part of healthy diets for hundreds of years.

Learn More